Monday 17 September 2012

MY FALL, 12

Purple Haze




A few things I've thrown together. Dream purchases in a non-existent reality. Still tempted to get some AA Disco Pants, however I still refuse the £70 price tag- only because so many friends who have them (me & a friend even counted at a recent festival of how many girls had rinsed them) have highlighted the poor quality which unfortunately I see a lot with AA. They're still pretty easy and can go with a lot, so I'm keeping an eye out for a similar pair. I'm also seriously wanting someone to import the new Illamasqua Rubber-effect nail polishes. I hunted for some in Sephora when I visited the Barcelona store last month but no luck. Turns out they are exclusive to the USA only so I'll be asking my cousins if they can send me a parcel over with a few. As for the rest, Herschel I'll be asking Santa, I'll be researching for a replica Juicy C band and the Nikes? Well I found a nice little man on eBay who sells legit's for a cheap price. Shh. 



L-R Purple Beanie- American Apparel, Gold Bracelet - Juicy Couture at ASOS, Sweater-Rag Bone, Watch- Urban Outfitters, Backpack- Herschel, Black Disco Pants- American Apparel, Gold Spike Rings- ASOS, Nike Air Max1- Size? & Purple Illamasqua Nail Polish - Sephora. 




Share:

1 comment

  1. nice blog checkout my latest blog at

    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig