Thursday 11 August 2011

WILDFOX SWIMWEAR 2012






















'FORNIA
Sick shoot from The Cobrasnake for Wildfox's Swimwear Look book. Featuring Model Anja Konstantinova. These shots are pure 'fornia summer time. Kinda remind me of Viva Van Stories glamour cheesecake shoots with the props and scenarios of vintage leather car seats and wound down windows. The captions of sunlight are making me more motivated to hit the LA flights and get down there now. Also, since wanting a lip tattoo ( the only tattoo I would ever consider getting- not a fan of fleshy art ), since i was about thirteen I think it's finally time. I like Meow. It's a bit dirty and kinda girly. I don't want some scratched up, downtown, pretentious tattooist though- however, a home kit is probably off the cards. No poisoning for me. Now I just need to think of an iconic, personal, give a fuck word. Ideas?



Beautiful shoot.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig