Thursday 13 September 2012

KATE WOOD FOR ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE

Pyramid T shirt, £30.00

Free Spirit T shirt, £40.00

So one of my oldest and greatest friends Kate Wood has been interning at Illustrated People on Brick Lane in East London since the summer and I'm happy to see her designs have reached the rails in Topshop! Kate is a freelance illustrator and works in the studio with the screen prints and has been focusing on collections for s/s 2013. Illuminati, clean shapes, integrate detailing, fine lines ohh I seriously want. I have bought a couple of things from Illustrated now and I really rate the cuts on both the Menswear and Womenswear collections. 

See Illustrated People here 

& support my girl and buy Kate's designs here and here !
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig