Thursday 18 April 2013

FORMANTS

FORMANTS



We're almost there but no matter how hot/sunny it is I wear poms all year round. I also purchased some UO Black cateyes and after living in bags the last few months while I roam London I've misplaced them somewhere. Someones house, someones bed, no idea, but I miss them. More Cheap Monday/Weekday finds, I'm still not dressing like a girl but it's fine. Oh and if anyone can find me any Janoski's at a dece price I'm talking under (£50) hollah. 

L-R Jacket/Modekungen, Vans Gannet Backpack, Vans California 2012 Fall, Nars Lipstick in Afghan Red, Black Pine Workshop Marl pom, Cheap Monday Second Skin Wash Jeans, Weekday Parker Swear & ASOS cateyes. 


More info from the Formants/Polyvore set here.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig