Friday 3 February 2012

HOME SWEET HOME
















So I wanted to show you my parents home. My mom is an amazing interior decorator ( not as a profession, but she should be, considering my house is like something out of a magazine) She has taught me the best about bargain hunting, vintage thrifts, so much that I can't wait to get my own dream house. Our love as a family for America and cluttered yet fabulous kinda 50's garms is collected as a whole and celebrated in our lovely little home. From Sue Ryder charity sales to Farnborough carboot every Sunday (religiously 11am on the dot for years) to antique converted barns and of course, eBay, my mom has purchased and created these timeless corners or vintage cabinets to 70's cocktail bars. These photo's were taken from just before Christmas hence the Santa's and fairy lights.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig