Sunday 17 April 2011

OPENING CERMONY

OC 'Godet Blouse', $315 & Pleated Bloomer Skirt, $450

So amongst tedious uni work, spring evenings and freaking out..I have been surrounding myself with new material, exciting concepts and just new things! I know OC has been circulating for a while now, however I have only just really taken it in- to me, its the ASOS for America. Only, featuring more couture and high fashion garments that beautifully are on set for trends, but also hold a unique signature style. Apart from the website being a bit of a ball ache (too hectic and a freaky scary model mannequin/vibe) it features a really sweet collective of emerging American talent and collaborations with designers such as Rodarte and Chloe Sevigny making the draw irresistible. I chose a few items which I definitely can't afford ever to mix some spring/summer feelings.


Alexander Wang 'Angela' Pochette Leather Smoke Bag, $650

Proenza Schouler Tan Lace Up Booties, $795.


Yeah.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig