Friday 12 November 2010

LOVE BLOGGING





I just watched a short made by Vice on today's blogging culture. Richard Nicoll ( whom, Ive worked with backstage at LFW a/w 2010) stated that when he first got asked to blog online for Vogue he almost felt embarrassed to make a diary, however professionally he decided to go ahead and says it's creating a lot of opportunities in the fashion industry. A lot of kinds use tumblr in a more visual way of expressing idea's and interests but I like to write. I'm not exactly 100 % capable of understanding technical methods of communication ( I still resist the iPhone fad, though starting to crave one, especially for navigation). After volunteering for London Fashion Week and blogging for marketing purposes covering the specific fashion sector, I can't guarantee that's the right industry for me. I find it hard to just focus on one area of interest. I know Nylon, Vogue, Bubble & Tavi do feature other art form's but as a focal area I just ramble about anything on this marble.

As for Disney Roller Girl, she stated she never meant to be ' anonymous'. It's kinda cute I guess. Leading this mysterious double life, secretly out of reality- hidden from fashion crowds who in some sense, could alter her beliefs and strong idea's.


I would keep hush but I'm not good at keeping secrets. And the way my events degree is heading, I think I would like a career behind a laptop.


<3 span="">
To watch the video ( I can't paste, I need a technical guru) click.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig