Friday 8 October 2010

MEADHAM KIRCHOFF



'Gypsies, Junkies & Blue Roses'
I'm a little late on writing on this collection. Defiantly another favourite from this years LFW. These boys done good. Their inspiration seems completely outputted on their designs and the runway set up is beautiful. It reminds me of a show I put on with my girls 2 years ago and our runway theme was ' Secret Garden ' so we involved lots of trellis and arches to create a ambient, mystical collection.
I believe MK's collection also included a lot of Harajuku attire, heavily influenced by Japanese street culture, with a pick and mix of colours, dip-dyed locks and dramatic, theatrical faces to complete the style. MK stated that they enjoy exploring London for inspiration. They also love our grey skies. That's a first.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig