Saturday 25 September 2010

PILOTTO FT. KIPLING


BIG BANG BURSTS
This campaign is milking Dazed, Nylon and even the commercial cheapy's like Look this autumn. Magical Pilotto has teamed up with iconic brand Kipling to offer his Big Bang designs onto large printed bags. This collaborations a goodun, I worked backstage for Pilotto for his a/w 2009 collection last year and his pieces are always elaborate and textured beautifully to tailor for the subtle and fun client. A lot of designers are heading in an intergalactic stardom direction which is pretty sweet, although I'm hoping it won't be rinsed like I stated below about Kane's universe. I'm gonna bag one of these for sure. I'm heading for the over- sized beast.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig