Monday 15 October 2012

CANDY CORN

Candy Corn



Sorry for these lazy posts, I've been blogging from all angles and getting things ready for the next issue of Teenbook ( out in Jan!- Check out my latest contributor post for LA band Comfort Crush) I've also had a slight addiction to The Walking Dead and just general shit American television. The winter nights are drawing in and as much as I normally love this time of year I'm not ready to let summer go. One thing I'm seriously needing is a winter coat (like the TS one above) and some Nike SB's (Mid-Janoski's please) In the process of saving for a house deposit and a trip to Coachella next Spring, I've been doing more online shopping/browsing and polyvoring. Also, I apologise my blog is flooded with just fashion at the moment. I'm trying not to fall straight into a fashion pit and have been trawling event pages and new music which I'm actually falling in love with. My new obsession with Weekday MTWTFSS and Cheap Monday has taken over. As well as Berlin I think my next dream trip is Stockholm to spend 3 days just in the store like a crazy kid. 

L-R TS Coat, Weekday zip top, Weekday bowler, Cheap Monday Pony bag & purse, Models own, Vans Hi-top, Weekday shorts, Cheap Monday Jewellery. 


Oh, and you know how much I'm still crying about missing Bonobo at Bestival. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig