Saturday 27 October 2012

BROOKLYN

BROOKLYN

So this time last year I was in NYC and I miss it so much. I miss Central Park and BB Kings Jazz Bar, Coldstone Creamery and moving away from the city, I fell in love with Connecticut. This time of year is perfect for the little train ride from the city to the lakes, so colourful and beautiful. 

Here is a little outfit I put together on PV. I'm too in love with European brand MTWTFSS Weekday it's unreal. Nars at Space NK is pretty wonderful too, I admire the overall simple branding and aesthetic it creates. 

L-R Nars Sheer Lipstick, Weekday Maxi skirt & suit top, Bowler, Cheap Monday chain ring, Cheap Monday knit, Weekday Jacket, Nars Nail, Senso Wedges.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig