Monday 13 August 2012

SNEAKY




It's taken me a while to appreciate New Balance. It wasn't that I didn't like the overall aesthetic, more to the fact I found them quite plain and the colourways not to my delight. I do admire these 574 4th July pack editions NB released last month though. It was always the front panel I never rated but this models looks slightly different than the generic design. I would still favour the above Nike Airmax1 Vntg in the scheme of things, however. I need to stop hunting for new sneakers, all my ones I've purchased this year have been battered. And yes, my Airmax's are dirty from a festival. Why do I do this to myself. 

IMG's sourced from www.kicksonfire.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig