Friday 4 February 2011

JEANS WILDER



Discovered on Vice's new play list- I am addicted. 'Sparkler' sounds like a new age American graffiti inspired stroll. Peaceful, beautiful, instrumental, exotic and vocal. Exactly what I have been hunting for. This kid is innovative. Also, holding this essence away from his time. Like an attic discovery. His videos are dreamy. 'In My Dreams' has got to be one of THE most magical pieces of music I have heard in a long time. Viceland music says:

'Some people think that this lo-fi bedroom production thing’s just a fad, but whenever I listen to Jeans Wilder’s music I get the sense that it’ll be years before he’s ready to put his trousers back on and take the lock off his bedroom door. If he keeps making songs as good as “In My Dreams” in there, I’ll be happy just to keep delivering joints and buckets of chicken to his room and occasionally washing the bloodstains off his Marilyn Manson boxer shorts'
www.myspace.com/hereliesjeanswilder
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE SLOW LIFE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig